Calm and quiet mornings!



A cold  but clear September morning in Paris! The sun raised and threw its first light at some old buildings along the river La Seine. As i have mentioned before, i prefer early mornings because of the harmonic calm feeling it gives me!

All the sounds and smells that accumulates during the day, mixed up with the diversity of people and architecture are the raw essence and creates the personality of Paris. Nevertheless, my mind seems to search for the calmer places. The areas where you can digest the impressions and feel free from rules and time!

Maybe my attraction towards the calm is due to my relation with Norway and the nature where i live. Or it could simply be my mind that needs a brake from all the categorization, structure and expectations of the everyday!






Kommentarer

Photo gallery

Populære innlegg